Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Would you eat an unopened Kirkland hickory-smoke ham slice
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24500 at 9:44 pm on Jun 15, 2013
It's from the three large slices that come individually packaged and were not frozen. They were dated use or freeze by May 14. As I can't go to the store right now, I was thinking of cutting it up into a quiche tomorrow morning.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24500. Would you eat an unopened Kirkland hickory-smoke ham slice - Anna_X - 9:44pm on 06/15/13 (6)
- I would... especially if they were individually wrapped. [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:50pm on 06/15/13
- Yep, I would, just use your nose for the test smell. If it smells like ham and looks like ham - KarenNoCA - 11:13pm on 06/15/13
- I would, but I'd dice & saute it & taste it before I put it in the quiche - Melissa Dallas - 1:50am on 06/16/13
- Plus, sautéing gives so much more flavor. It should be fine. [NT] - cheezz - 8:12pm on 06/16/13
- Dis saute, thanks. I used Dawn's recipe for quiche with hashbrown crust - Anna_X - 3:14am on 06/17/13
- DID saute! [NT] - Anna_X - 3:14am on 06/17/13