Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I would... especially if they were individually wrapped.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24500 at 5:50 pm on Jun 15, 2013
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24500. Would you eat an unopened Kirkland hickory-smoke ham slice - Anna_X - 5:44pm on 06/15/13 (6)
- I would... especially if they were individually wrapped. [NT] - DawnNYS - 5:50pm on 06/15/13
- Yep, I would, just use your nose for the test smell. If it smells like ham and looks like ham - KarenNoCA - 7:13pm on 06/15/13
- I would, but I'd dice & saute it & taste it before I put it in the quiche - Melissa Dallas - 9:50pm on 06/15/13
- Plus, sautéing gives so much more flavor. It should be fine. [NT] - cheezz - 4:12pm on 06/16/13
- Dis saute, thanks. I used Dawn's recipe for quiche with hashbrown crust - Anna_X - 11:14pm on 06/16/13
- DID saute! [NT] - Anna_X - 11:14pm on 06/16/13