Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Speaking of honey, I attended Marie Simmons' book signing yesterday for her new book Taste of Honey.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24502 at 9:23 pm on Jun 16, 2013
The samples of Salted Honey Peanut Brittle and Back Pork Ribs with Chipotle Honey Barbecue Sauce were delicious. Can't wait to try them myself along with a number of other recipes in the book that are calling my name. :-)
Other messages in this thread:
- 24502. Weekend Six - here's mine - EvaN - 7:58am on 06/16/13 (10)
- My cousin was in Prague last week. When were you there? [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:27pm on 06/16/13
- From the 10th until the 14th :-) [NT] - EvaN - 2:44pm on 06/16/13
- True about honey! A tsp a day is all you need and it really does ease allergies. - cheezz - 4:10pm on 06/16/13
- It's straight from the cube :-) [NT] - EvaN - 4:27pm on 06/16/13
- - or Bee Hive, as you say :-) [NT] - EvaN - 4:28pm on 06/16/13
- Eva can you tell me some guidelines for exchanging honey for sugar? Do you do it in baked goods? [NT] - Barbara in VA - 6:10pm on 06/16/13
- Speaking of honey, I attended Marie Simmons' book signing yesterday for her new book Taste of Honey. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:23pm on 06/16/13
- The muffins sound very good. Could you pls post a recipe for them? My six were - DawnNYS - 4:29pm on 06/17/13