Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh I see, this is how you make cake flour... thanks
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24498 at 3:51 pm on Jun 17, 2013
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24498. Out of cake flour and I want to make these. The recipe already contains cornstarch. [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 3:14pm on 06/15/13 (7)
- When I sub ap flour for cake, I just use a measured cup minus 2 TBS [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:04pm on 06/15/13
- Joy of Baking says to remove the ap flour and add in cornstarch. And sift, sift, sift! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:23pm on 06/15/13
- It's definitely important to sift several times before using. Replace 2 Tbsp AP - Meryl - 11:34pm on 06/15/13
- I'm totally lost... I've often wondered if you could replace part of the flour in a - DawnNYS - 10:46am on 06/16/13
- No, remove 2 tablespoons of the flour from the cup of AP and add 2 Tbsp of cornstartch. - Melissa Dallas - 2:31pm on 06/16/13
- Cookies are delicate, pretty, tender crumb and melt in your mouth. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:38pm on 06/16/13
- Oh I see, this is how you make cake flour... thanks [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:51pm on 06/17/13