Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Agree - I've had oak in my kitchen since 1976 - cleans easily.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24512 at 5:36 pm on Jun 18, 2013
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24512. New 1,000 sq house in the woods: Wood or tile in kitchen? - MarilynFL - 3:32pm on 06/18/13 (16)
- We recently redid our kitchen and put in oak flooring. It is very easy to - rhoward2va - 4:53pm on 06/18/13
- Agree - I've had oak in my kitchen since 1976 - cleans easily. [NT] - cheezz - 5:36pm on 06/18/13
- We had tile in our last house and it is very unforgiving. Oak flooring all around in - charlie - 6:58pm on 06/18/13
- Are there any problems with carpenter ants there? [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 7:38pm on 06/18/13
- Good question, Marg. I'll check with my contractor. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:59am on 06/19/13
- Only wood! Love it throughout - colleenmomof2 - 8:28pm on 06/18/13
- Love Love my hardwood kitchen floor [LINK] - MoNJ - 10:02pm on 06/18/13
- Wood. Absolutely. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:16pm on 06/18/13
- Ladies and gentlemen, we have a consensus: wood it is! [my one big splurge] [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:00am on 06/19/13
- YEAH! I love my hardwood kitchen floor too. [NT] - Barbara in VA - 8:35am on 06/19/13
- We put wood in the home we built 10 years ago and love it! - deb-in-MI - 9:01am on 06/19/13
- You've already decided, but I vote "No" on tile - hard on your body and on anything you drop. :) [NT] - LisainLA - 11:47am on 06/19/13
- Wood: contiguous look thru house; much easier on feet [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:44pm on 06/19/13
- My chef friend put cork flooring in her kitchen. Loved it. [NT] - Traca - 2:37am on 06/23/13
- We almost put in cork floors . . . then remembered we have cats who were sharpening their claws in - Steve2 in LA - 7:09pm on 06/23/13
- Do you have mats on those concrete floors? [NT] - Traca - 7:48pm on 06/24/13