Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I keep looking at the 10-day forecast and this Sat looks like our only rain-free day!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24509 at 1:13 am on Jun 19, 2013
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24509. Heading off to the Gulf Islands in BC, Canada, for 10 days...any food suggestions? - cheezz - 8:55pm on 06/17/13 (16)
- Oh darn, I know a great place on Orcas - Allium [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 11:06pm on 06/17/13
- Drat. One of my favorite spots was Sooke Harbour outside of Victoria. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:29am on 06/18/13
- I second Sooke Harbour House, off of Whiff and Spit road - oli - 2:58am on 06/20/13
- I will have to discover new favorite spots to post :) [NT] - cheezz - 6:29pm on 06/18/13
- There really isn't anything where you're going. They are all tiny islands. - Marg CDN2 - 7:18pm on 06/18/13
- The people and scenery are most important...can't wait!! Looking forward to picnics - cheezz - 9:39pm on 06/18/13
- No no. this is perfect picnic weather. It is not hot but sunny. It will be only - Marg CDN2 - 11:36pm on 06/18/13
- I keep looking at the 10-day forecast and this Sat looks like our only rain-free day! [NT] - cheezz - 1:13am on 06/19/13
- Don't worry, forecasts are up in the air. I talked with someone tonight and a suggestion is on [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 4:47am on 06/19/13
- That one is on my list :) What area do you live in? [NT] - cheezz - 6:58am on 06/19/13
- Here's a link to places on Galiano - I've been there twice in the past few years - it's great! [NT] [LINK] - michelle - 10:12pm on 06/18/13
- Have you been to all these restaurants Michelle?! [NT] - cheezz - 1:14am on 06/19/13
- I've been to the cafe, the emporium and the hummingbird pub. The bread from the cafe is great! [NT] - michelle - 4:01am on 06/20/13
- They all look so good, but the bread wins me over! [NT] - cheezz - 6:48am on 06/20/13
- Wait...Cafe Boheme or Sturdies Bay Bakery Cafe?? [NT] - cheezz - 6:49am on 06/20/13
- the Sturdies bay bakery cafe :) it's in the little cluster of businesses right when you get off th - michelle - 1:22pm on 06/20/13