Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I purchased raspberries to make Cyn iced tea rec above; then devoured them. I need to put them in
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24513 at 5:24 pm on Jun 19, 2013
a special place, and forget that I have them and make the iced tea and the hazelnut tart. Thx for posting the rec.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24513. Raspberry Hazelnut Tart (from a great piece by the NYT's Martha Rose Shulman) [LINK] - ErininNY - 1:35pm on 06/19/13 (10)
- Erin, thanks. That sounds really amazing! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:56pm on 06/19/13
- It does. I have everything except raspberries worthy of making this. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:14pm on 06/19/13
- I purchased raspberries to make Cyn iced tea rec above; then devoured them. I need to put them in - barb_b - 5:24pm on 06/19/13
- Us, too. Devoured them "raw"! - colleenmomof2 - 6:57am on 06/20/13
- barb, cyn, can one of you point me to the iced tea please? I searched but no success. Thank you! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 9:04am on 06/20/13
- Erin thank you very much for this recipe! I just bought my first basket of red raspberries at - Barbara in VA - 9:05am on 06/20/13
- I think hazelnut flour=finely ground hazelnuts. Please post a photo if you try! :) - ErininNY - 10:11pm on 06/21/13
- Thanks Erin-we've been picking baskets full of berries from a neighbors yard. [NT] - charlie - 2:27pm on 06/20/13