Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I am attending a "marketing summit" next week at the promotion
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24520 at 9:14 am on Jun 20, 2013
company that I work for part-time. What started out as a thank you brunch has now turned into a light brown bag lunch that I will be compensated for (I barter for my rent at the cafe by working there and providing food for them on occasion).
I really didn't want to do lunch because I have so much to do to get ready for the next weekend. But, I agreed. So, here is what I have come up with so far. I want to keep the expenses and labor as low as possible.
Pinwheels (roast beef, turkey etc.)
Any ideas to add or comments? Thanks!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 24520. I am attending a "marketing summit" next week at the promotion - Dawn_MO - 9:14am on 06/20/13 (8)
- What about a green salad instead of a potato salad? - Heather_in_SF - 2:12pm on 06/20/13
- I'd rather have the potato salad:) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 6:27pm on 06/20/13
- Sounds perfect to me! [NT] - cheezz - 2:59pm on 06/20/13
- Potato "chips" - lol, but maybe [NT] - DawnNYS - 4:45pm on 06/20/13
- NFR: Think about the attendees as potential clients - colleenmomof2 - 7:05am on 06/21/13
- Good advice! I thought I might do skewers - Dawn_MO - 7:16am on 06/21/13
- a basil leaf! What a nice idea... It's always a good idea to market UP! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 1:27pm on 06/21/13
- That was it! :) [NT] - Dawn_MO - 5:42pm on 06/21/13