Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I picked up a bunch of baby trunips with greens and baby beets with greens...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24524 at 7:30 pm on Jun 20, 2013
and am desperately in need of ideas to use them quickly.
I can saute them, add them to pasta dishes, but what else?
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24524. I picked up a bunch of baby trunips with greens and baby beets with greens... - judy-mass - 7:30pm on 06/20/13 (5)
- Southern turnip greens [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 8:51pm on 06/20/13
- Thanks! The dip looks like it may get to the party on Sunday. - judy-mass - 9:33pm on 06/20/13
- It does look good. The thing about the greens is you can have sinkfuls & they cook down to nothing. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:11pm on 06/20/13
- Lamb Stew - Earnie - 11:10pm on 06/20/13
- that would be delicious. I just got some baby turnips a few days ago and have beet greens cooking - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:20pm on 06/20/13