Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks! The dip looks like it may get to the party on Sunday.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24524 at 1:33 am on Jun 21, 2013
I have a pork butt ready for the smoker. It will be pulled pork on Sunday and I will need some other dishes.
I know we can't eat all of these greens without help, or without freezing some for later.
I also picked up a couple of heads of leaf lettuce and a bag of pea pods. Got to love a flexible CSA.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24524. I picked up a bunch of baby trunips with greens and baby beets with greens... - judy-mass - 11:30pm on 06/20/13 (5)
- Southern turnip greens [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 12:51am on 06/21/13
- Thanks! The dip looks like it may get to the party on Sunday. - judy-mass - 1:33am on 06/21/13
- It does look good. The thing about the greens is you can have sinkfuls & they cook down to nothing. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:11am on 06/21/13
- Lamb Stew - Earnie - 3:10am on 06/21/13
- that would be delicious. I just got some baby turnips a few days ago and have beet greens cooking - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:20am on 06/21/13