Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
3 Favorites: Pan-Fried with scallions & white wine,
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #24525 at 4:10 am on Jun 21, 2013
Sauteed Open Faced with shallots, garlic, lemon juice, white wine, fresh herbs, etc.
Lemon Trout Almondine
Will post any of these if you're interested.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24525. Trout. I got some local trout from a fisherman friend. Favorite Trout recipes? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:27am on 06/21/13 (18)
- We cook ours on the grill on a cedar board. Delicious! [NT] - Lana in FL - 3:34am on 06/21/13
- 3 Favorites: Pan-Fried with scallions & white wine, - Meryl - 4:10am on 06/21/13
- Would like all of them. And yours too, Lana. Thanks. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:39am on 06/21/13
- Here are the 3 recipes: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 4:01am on 06/22/13
- Thanks Meryl- I have a lot of trout and will try yours too [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:14pm on 06/22/13
- It's not really a recipe. - Lana in FL - 6:22pm on 06/23/13
- Wrap whole trout in bacon - colleenmomof2 - 10:52am on 06/21/13
- Do you put anything in the cavity Colleen? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:09pm on 06/21/13
- That's a rather personal question, don't you think? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:41pm on 06/21/13
- Ha! [NT] - Meryl - 2:58am on 06/23/13
- Nothing in the cavity of the trout - colleenmomof2 - 1:51am on 06/23/13
- Smoke them. I used to smoke them all of the time in San Diego - Dawn_MO - 11:17am on 06/21/13
- It was 1975 and I was making a "second date" dinner. Why I picked trout is beyond me, [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:43am on 06/21/13
- Yup. This is the one. But I'll try the others later too. Thanks to you all. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:15pm on 06/21/13
- Dusted in flour, fried in butter then slivered almonds in the butter until browned. - Heather_in_SF - 5:18pm on 06/21/13
- Yum. Doesn't get any better than that. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:49pm on 06/22/13
- ooh ya. Trout with Roasted Pecan Sauce - Marg CDN2 - 6:36pm on 06/21/13
- Yup. Will try this too. Thank you everyone! Great ideas. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:47am on 06/22/13