Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NFR: Think about the attendees as potential clients
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #24520 at 11:05 am on Jun 21, 2013
I don't have "food" ideas but would agree to go with things that are easy and low cost but showcase your extreme foodie awesomeness. Something "Wow."
And make sure that your name/contact-id is there. Maybe emboss the bag, or a napkin or something clever. Include a coupon to your cafe or invite to an upcoming event. Again, something easy and low cost but a "Wow."
You never know when one of the attendees will lead you to your next major gig! Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 24520. I am attending a "marketing summit" next week at the promotion - Dawn_MO - 1:14pm on 06/20/13 (8)
- What about a green salad instead of a potato salad? - Heather_in_SF - 6:12pm on 06/20/13
- I'd rather have the potato salad:) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:27pm on 06/20/13
- Sounds perfect to me! [NT] - cheezz - 6:59pm on 06/20/13
- Potato "chips" - lol, but maybe [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:45pm on 06/20/13
- NFR: Think about the attendees as potential clients - colleenmomof2 - 11:05am on 06/21/13
- Good advice! I thought I might do skewers - Dawn_MO - 11:16am on 06/21/13
- a basil leaf! What a nice idea... It's always a good idea to market UP! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:27pm on 06/21/13
- That was it! :) [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:42pm on 06/21/13