Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Good advice! I thought I might do skewers
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24520 at 11:16 am on Jun 21, 2013
with a grape tomato, mozz cheese cube, tortellini, salami cube, and I think there was one more thing, but I can't remember at this early hour, maybe after my first cup of coffee. Marinate them in a vinaigrette. Also a sliced baguette with a spread and a veggie tray.
This is an all day meeting so I want portable foods that are substantial enough to give everyone energy but not make them sleepy. Thanks everyone!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 24520. I am attending a "marketing summit" next week at the promotion - Dawn_MO - 1:14pm on 06/20/13 (8)
- What about a green salad instead of a potato salad? - Heather_in_SF - 6:12pm on 06/20/13
- I'd rather have the potato salad:) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:27pm on 06/20/13
- Sounds perfect to me! [NT] - cheezz - 6:59pm on 06/20/13
- Potato "chips" - lol, but maybe [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:45pm on 06/20/13
- NFR: Think about the attendees as potential clients - colleenmomof2 - 11:05am on 06/21/13
- Good advice! I thought I might do skewers - Dawn_MO - 11:16am on 06/21/13
- a basil leaf! What a nice idea... It's always a good idea to market UP! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:27pm on 06/21/13
- That was it! :) [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:42pm on 06/21/13