Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I make this during the summer when the tomatoes are at their peak
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #26479 at 3:57 pm on Aug 9, 2014
Today I want to make it ahead. Can I put it all together and put in fridge, take out this evening and cook? Will the rice get soft sitting in that liquid? I will be using the Bomba rice.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 26479. I make this during the summer when the tomatoes are at their peak [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 3:57pm on 08/09/14 (7)
- What a gorgeous dish! It's on my to do list. Thanks for posting. [NT] - Sylvia - 5:49pm on 08/09/14
- Sure you can Karen. Or bake it now and reheat later. Dishes like this are sometimes better reheated. - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:01pm on 08/09/14
- I would make it to the point before adding the rice, refrigerate, then reheat and continue - Joe - 9:15pm on 08/09/14
- I made it ahead of time and don't know why I was apprehensive - KarenNoCA - 11:01pm on 08/09/14
- Wow. Will make soon. Do you cover it in the oven for the rice to get done? Then uncover - AngAk1 - 8:38pm on 08/10/14
- Thank you Karen. I have a friend coming for dinner on Sunday and I think I will give this a try! - Barbara in VA - 4:45pm on 08/11/14
- Amazon prime to the rescue! Keeps me from diving all over to find it..... [NT] - Barbara in VA - 4:48pm on 08/11/14