Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It was stiff, but not abnormally so. I like to keep a bit of flour out to coat nuts and
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27212 at 2:26 pm on Jan 16, 2015
extras, but I still fold in at the end. Adding the apples before the nuts thins out the batter a tad.
I use a 16" SS bowl for batters with final add-ins. Or to add the dried fruit to baked granola. Just makes it easier on my wrists to have a wider space to work in.
Also the bowl fits down into the deep side of my sink so that makes it easier too.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27212. apple spice bundt cake - cyalexa2 - 1:03pm on 01/16/15 (5)
- If that's the cake from Alton Brown... - SallyBR - 2:06pm on 01/16/15
- Is it too stiff for using the KA with the paddle? [NT] - Charley - 2:14pm on 01/16/15
- Hi Sally, thanks for the input [NT] - cyalexa2 - 2:20pm on 01/16/15
- It was stiff, but not abnormally so. I like to keep a bit of flour out to coat nuts and - MarilynFL - 2:26pm on 01/16/15
- Very stiff batter, but like was said, it is awesome. I ground up a bunch of the spices and keep - KarenNoCA - 3:18pm on 01/16/15