Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Try Airbnb - I've used them many times and they have great places to stay
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #27214 at 11:44 pm on Jan 16, 2015
For example - an entire house, 2 bedrooms, 3 beds in Sonoma for total of $325/night. I don't know how many people you have, but sometimes it's just so much nicer to rent a house together.
Also try FlipKey - I found this 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom house in a vineyard in Napa for $239/night over the last weekend of April:
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27214. NFRC - any place to stay in Napa Valley that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? - Anna_X - 11:07pm on 01/16/15 (9)
- Try Airbnb - I've used them many times and they have great places to stay - cheezz - 11:44pm on 01/16/15
- This one in Glen Ellen is $364/night but sleeps 6, has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 11:48pm on 01/16/15
- Shoot, it has a two-night minimum. [NT] - Anna_X - 2:11am on 01/17/15
- Unfortunately, only going to be in Napa area ONE night, precluding a house, I think. - Anna_X - 2:09am on 01/17/15
- Don't rule it out - many places will do just one night [NT] - cheezz - 2:11am on 01/17/15
- It's worth looking into. Thanks for suggesting it! [NT] - Anna_X - 2:13am on 01/17/15
- Try this new site - has lots of choices under $150 >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 7:02am on 01/20/15
- How fun! I have not been to Napa in a few years, but we LOVED going to the B&Bs. They were much - barb_b - 12:23am on 01/17/15
- I frequently stay in Santa Rosa or Petaluma, it's an easy drive from there to Somona and Napa [NT] - cyalexa2 - 4:55am on 01/17/15