Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They have it in the bulk bin at WFs, saw it yesterday. Also at TJ's.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27204 at 1:41 am on Jan 17, 2015
At WF's you could just get enough to try it. I haven't yet, but it's suppose to be very good for you.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 27204. Made this last night for dinner - very good and different [NT] [LINK] - lorijean - 3:51pm on 01/15/15 (5)
- lorijean, how critical do you think the *black rice* is to this? I have so many - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 01/16/15
- The Asian grocery store near me has black rice. Been wanting to try it. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:35pm on 01/16/15
- Black rice is kind of chewy, but not tough. I don't think regular rice - lorijean - 1:04am on 01/17/15
- They have it in the bulk bin at WFs, saw it yesterday. Also at TJ's. [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:41am on 01/17/15
- I've been looking for a few more broccoli salad recipes. This looks good. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:34pm on 01/16/15