Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a terrific book, Truly Mexican, which has maybe 10-15 salsa recipes in it. If you're
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #27209 at 1:14 pm on Jan 17, 2015
looking to expand your salsa making, I highly recommend that book. He also notes which salsas can be cooked a la braised with meat for an easy sauce. I learned a lot from his book and the recipes are spot on.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 27209. Omg, I had no idea there could even be this many salsa recipes > [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:38am on 01/16/15 (4)
- Wowza, neither did I. I happened to click on Nancy's Scrumptious Salsa & laughed out loud when I - wigs - 9:40pm on 01/16/15
- Hem, hem. My sister had to give a cook . . . - mistral - 12:21am on 01/17/15
- Oh! [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:36am on 01/21/15
- I have a terrific book, Truly Mexican, which has maybe 10-15 salsa recipes in it. If you're - Traca - 1:14pm on 01/17/15