Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
It would depend on what type of device you are using - usually there is a "Print Screen"
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27227 at 8:36 pm on Jan 19, 2015
button on a Windows based keyboard, on the upper right hand row of keys. (Mine on my laptop is labeled "prt sc"" )
To take a screenshot and save it as a file. Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. Or, if you're using a tablet, press the Windows logo button + the volume down button. The screen will dim for a moment when the screen is copied and saved as a file in the Screenshots folder (which is in your Pictures folder).
Link: Screen capture for Windows 8
Other messages in this thread:
- 27227. NFRC; does anyone know a way to take a "screen shot" and then print it? I would like to print out a - barb_b - 8:08pm on 01/19/15 (12)
- I've taken a picture of my computer screen with my iPhone, emailed it to myself and printed it. You - Curious1 - 8:20pm on 01/19/15
- Do you have a PC or a Mac? PC is inside and Mac is at the link> [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/19/15
- PC also has *Snipping Tool* in Accessories. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:43pm on 01/19/15
- barb, if you send the link, I have an app called Snagit to grab screen shots. - MarilynFL - 8:44pm on 01/19/15
- I've been using Snagit for years - absolutely love it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:22am on 01/20/15
- What a neat tool! Thanks - Marg CDN2 - 9:03pm on 01/19/15
- It would depend on what type of device you are using - usually there is a "Print Screen" [LINK] - LisainLA - 8:36pm on 01/19/15
- Geez, I guess I'm low tech. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:57pm on 01/19/15
- I do it all the time. Looks like you've got it covered but if you have a PC, I'm happy to walk you - Traca - 9:10pm on 01/19/15
- Thanks so much for the suggestions; it is a MAC; I will work on this tonight / tomorrow, then reach - barb_b - 1:04am on 01/20/15
- Press and hold in this order: Command > Shift > 3 - cheezz - 4:58am on 01/20/15
- Our IT staff at work just turned me on to Screen Hunter and I LOVE it!!! [LINK] - Music City Missy - 5:45am on 01/25/15