Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
I made it a few days ago. Having it for dinner again tonight
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27231 at 4:05 pm on Jan 20, 2015
I made my own tweaks- I used bone-in thighs, browned them with onions and garlic before putting in the other ingredients then when I poured on the chicken broth I put in a heaping tsp of "Better Than Boullion". After several slow cooking hours I degreased the broth, took the skin and bones off the chicken, added the Kale and beans,- rest of the ingredients, added more oregano and some thyme. It was very good.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27231. KarenNoCA, the chicken*quinoa*kale*bean soup is very good. Still enjoying it and I only [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 01/20/15 (4)
- Thanks for the feedback, we enjoyed it too. Lots of good fiber in that soup! We just - KarenNoCA - 2:53pm on 01/20/15
- I made it a few days ago. Having it for dinner again tonight - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:05pm on 01/20/15
- I like your tweaks! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:34pm on 01/20/15
- I'm enjoying it too, I substituted a handful of farro instead of the beans - Heather_in_SF - 8:26pm on 01/20/15