Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Remember these Chinese Cookies that I posted the recipe a week
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27235 at 10:15 pm on Jan 20, 2015
or so ago? The recipe was in the paper from a little market that is next to door to me and I thought they looked good. John just went over and picked up some chicken leg quarters that are 99 cents a lb. and he picked up two of the cookies. Wow are they big! About 4" in diameter and 1/2" thick and yummy and pretty. I just took a bite and will have with my coffee in the morning. I'm definitely going to be making these.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27235. Remember these Chinese Cookies that I posted the recipe a week [LINK] - orchid - 10:15pm on 01/20/15 (8)
- I bought the almond paste already to make them:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:30am on 01/21/15
- See that is what I would do... Buy the ingredients, put away, ready to make them, and forget what - barb_b - 1:49pm on 01/21/15
- Homemade recipe for Almond Paste from Luisa_Calif [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:23pm on 01/21/15
- Homemade recipe for Almond Paste from Michael in Phoenix [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:29pm on 01/21/15
- Orchid - can you describe the texture of the cookie? Crisp throughout? - deb-in-MI - 11:43am on 01/23/15
- No, they aren't crisp but crumbly. By the way, John told me they - orchid - 12:53pm on 01/23/15
- Thank you! Yes, BIG! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:20pm on 01/23/15