Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I like pretty much everything.
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #27221 at 10:37 pm on Jan 20, 2015
One sister-in law is like me, loves to eat and cook. The other rarely goes to a restaurant that is not a chain, unless she is with us.
Re. the hole-in-the-wall aspect, no problem as long as it is safe (food- and neighborhood-wise). On the other hand, I also am a fan of a high end meal every once in a while.
I would be so pleased to hear about several of your favorites, if you have time.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27221. my upcoming road trip to Phoenix - cyalexa2 - 10:31pm on 01/18/15 (13)
- I thought you were going to CA! What happened? [NT] - SallyBR - 2:48pm on 01/19/15
- PHX in Feb, CA in March - cyalexa2 - 5:38pm on 01/19/15
- Got email.... :-) as you know [NT] - SallyBR - 3:41pm on 01/20/15
- What type of food are you fond of? We have several good restaurants here. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:41pm on 01/20/15
- I fondly remember the old hole-in-the-wall Mom and Pop original Garcia's in the SW end. - Marg CDN2 - 6:40pm on 01/20/15
- So, do you not recommend the new version? [NT] - cyalexa2 - 10:38pm on 01/20/15
- Well, yes, I would go because I don't get to discrimate much in this part of the world. Any decent - Marg CDN2 - 12:08am on 01/21/15
- Thanks, I'll google both places for details [NT] - cyalexa2 - 2:20am on 01/21/15
- I bet you know the best mom and pop Mexican spots! [NT] - orchid - 6:54pm on 01/20/15
- I like pretty much everything. - cyalexa2 - 10:37pm on 01/20/15
- Pizzeria Bianco is always on the best pizza list in the US. That would be a must stop for me. - Traca - 2:50pm on 01/22/15
- I loved reading the story of Delancy on Orangette. Is it doing well? [NT] - Curious1 - 7:08pm on 01/22/15
- sounds perfect - everyone loves pizza; thanks [NT] - cyalexa2 - 8:14pm on 01/22/15