Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It will be fine at that temp. Just use an instant read thermometer
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #27233 at 11:02 pm on Jan 20, 2015
to make sure you don't overcook the loin--it will get dry and tough.
Wbat "higher" temp are you referring to for your recipe?
Other messages in this thread:
- 27233. Pork top loin on sale at Costco - can this be made into Porchetta? - Anna_X - 6:13pm on 01/20/15 (6)
- Sure can--REC: Arista alla Porchetta... - charlie - 7:15pm on 01/20/15
- This looks great! Thanks, Charlie! [NT] - Anna_X - 8:13pm on 01/20/15
- Came across MarioB's video last week preparing this dish (at link). He used used bread crumbs [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:13pm on 01/21/15
- Wish I knew why loin cooks at higher temps... - Anna_X - 10:12pm on 01/20/15
- It will be fine at that temp. Just use an instant read thermometer - Charley - 11:02pm on 01/20/15
- Both your porchetta and Lorijean's porchetta cook at 425, significantly highter than 325. [NT] - Anna_X - 11:25pm on 01/20/15