Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You have excellent memory!
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #27234 at 3:07 am on Jan 22, 2015
The place was Lisbon. We were living in Paris and took a weekend to visit Portugal. Arriving at the hotel, I placed my stuff in the bathroom, and that included a kind of anti-wrinkle cream.
As I am at the balcony admiring the view from our hotel room, Phil comes in and says something along these lines: Wow, I tell you one thing, the Portuguese have a horrible taste for toothpaste - their stuff tastes TERRIBLE!
I felt a shiver up and down my spine, knowing what probably had happened. At first, he wasn't amused. But we ended up having a great laugh about it, and he decided his gums had never felt so young!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27234. I don't know if I should say I'm a pitiful failure or a good trouble - orchid - 8:57pm on 01/20/15 (20)
- Well,,, you did make me chuckle. That's worth something (to me) [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:53pm on 01/20/15
- Thank you for not always being perfect. I feel stupid myself. [NT] - Anna_X - 10:13pm on 01/20/15
- Oh how I wish we had a like button! :o) [NT] - orchid - 10:20pm on 01/20/15
- Hey...one of those smarmy TV chefs will COPY your idea and sell it into a *time saver!* [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:58pm on 01/20/15
- LOL, but later I thought well I could have gotten creative doing the - orchid - 11:23pm on 01/20/15
- I use Rhodes frozen bread dough for my yeast rolls, and if you go to their website you find - KarenNoCA - 11:51pm on 01/20/15
- At least you did not.... - SallyBR - 1:51pm on 01/21/15
- LOL [NT] - orchid - 2:44pm on 01/21/15
- Ha ! I have done that only reverse. I have picked up my remote and tried to answer it. We have way - KarenNoCA - 3:37pm on 01/21/15
- I searched high and low for my eyeglasses the other day... - deb-in-MI - 4:33pm on 01/21/15
- I can "top" that.... - SallyBR - 4:43pm on 01/21/15
- hahahahaha. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:42pm on 01/21/15
- That was my laugh for the morning / noon / night! [NT] - barb_b - 7:19pm on 01/21/15
- Wasn't there a toothpaste mix-up issue with either you or Phil as well? [NT] - cyalexa2 - 1:52am on 01/22/15
- You have excellent memory! - SallyBR - 3:07am on 01/22/15
- Once, in a hotel, I put lotion on my hair instead of conditioner. - cyalexa2 - 1:54am on 01/22/15
- I done that ON PURPOSE. My hair can frizz up like a puff ball, so it's lotion - MarilynFL - 3:30pm on 01/22/15
- I've had that happen, too and it was because they were defrosting and got refrozen [NT] - cheezz - 10:45pm on 01/21/15
- I'm not sure what you're saying cheezz. [NT] - orchid - 11:03pm on 01/21/15
- Sorry...been gone a week :) if you let bread thaw about halfway then put it back in the freezer - cheezz - 6:24am on 01/28/15