Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sauteed Zucchini with Cherry Tomatoes
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27756 at 11:03 am on Jun 28, 2015
a basic recipe you most likely have done, but since there are so many beautiful colors of cherry tomatoes right now, this was nice to make and turns out just as beautiful as the picture. I left my zuke chunks al dente, and it was very nice.
I have a dark purple, almost black and red cherry tomato in my garden called indigo. It makes a pretty addition to your cherry tomato salads
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 27756. Sauteed Zucchini with Cherry Tomatoes [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:03am on 06/28/15 (4)
- KarenNoCA, Thank you for posting.....made this tonight and we enjoyed the recipe. [NT] - GayR - 5:47pm on 06/28/15
- Thanks for reporting back Gay, always nice to hear if someone tries a recipe! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:57pm on 06/28/15
- beautiful dish! [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:24pm on 06/29/15
- Karen, my wife sends her compliments and a great big 'thank you' for this recipe. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:11am on 07/02/15