Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Help me out: what do you call a corn kernel that did not pop?
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #27790 at 12:51 pm on Jul 10, 2015
a friend of mine from Brazil asked me this question and I tried to find out, but no luck
we have a name for those back home, but I don't think I ever heard a specific way to call those here
Other messages in this thread:
- 27790. Help me out: what do you call a corn kernel that did not pop? - SallyBR - 12:51pm on 07/10/15 (7)
- un popped corn? : ) [NT] - barb_b - 2:03pm on 07/10/15
- They are called, Old Maids - KarenNoCA - 2:12pm on 07/10/15
- Old maids :) Bingo! [NT] - cheezz - 3:01pm on 07/10/15
- Ha!! Learn something new everyday! I love it! [NT] - barb_b - 5:30pm on 07/10/15
- Thank you thank you thank you! [NT] - SallyBR - 8:55pm on 07/10/15
- Or *Marilyn* since my aunts called me *old maid* until I got married at 28. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:27pm on 07/11/15
- You were a young chickie - I was the over-the-hill 32 year old bride! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:37pm on 07/11/15