Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Scroll down to check out Carlo's Lamborghini *double boiler.* Only the Italians can make art with
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27794 at 8:44 am on Jul 12, 2015
Well, the Swedes are pretty amazing too.
Oh, and Moroccan coffee pots...
And Japanese serving dishes...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 27794. So simple, yet it made me happy: a sharp chef's knife, a wooden cutting board, a - MarilynFL - 8:31am on 07/12/15 (14)
- Smitten Kitchen's Mushroom Bourguignon [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:33am on 07/12/15
- Carlo Middione's Polenta Facile >> cooked in a double boiler [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:41am on 07/12/15
- Scroll down to check out Carlo's Lamborghini *double boiler.* Only the Italians can make art with [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:44am on 07/12/15
- I sort of take it that you don't find coarse cornmeal (grits) in FL. I think you - Charley - 3:13pm on 07/12/15
- Thanks! I saw a BiLo on my last trip...thought it was similar to an Odd Lots. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:53pm on 07/12/15
- It is a very good SC supermarket chain. Go and see. nt [NT] - Charley - 8:40pm on 07/12/15
- Facile? Not so facile - colleenmomof2 - 8:17am on 07/14/15
- I thought it was worth it. I've always cooked mine on the stove top and it dries - MarilynFL - 11:27am on 07/14/15
- I hate to have to correct you.... [LINK] - SallyBR - 9:44am on 07/12/15
- You mean they make such things to gauge if you really cut something at exactly the precise thickness - KarenNoCA - 10:45am on 07/12/15
- Well, I am sorry but you needed to be brutally awaken to this [NT] - SallyBR - 1:33pm on 07/12/15
- Vernier! I've missed you. I was a draftsman for 12 years and used one daily. So that's why I'm proud - MarilynFL - 11:29am on 07/12/15
- I can't keep wondering what my old Chef instructor would have said if I came in with one of those. [NT] - charlie - 6:10pm on 07/12/15
- Totally can relate! - colleenmomof2 - 8:13am on 07/14/15