Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've always heard that putting tomatoes in the fridge is the worst thing you can do.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27800 at 6:10 pm on Jul 13, 2015
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27800. Ultimate tomato pie - Charley - 2:23pm on 07/13/15 (11)
- Oh, yeah! - Earnie - 3:48pm on 07/13/15
- Spelunking in your fridge. HA! Perfect word choice. [NT] - Traca - 5:19pm on 07/13/15
- I've always heard that putting tomatoes in the fridge is the worst thing you can do. [NT] - orchid - 6:10pm on 07/13/15
- Me too. Conversely, Nigella Lawson had a wonderful hint to cut cherry tomatoes in half and put - MarilynFL - 6:48pm on 07/13/15
- It's been my experience that it depends on the circumstances. If a tomato is perfectly ripe, a day - Curious1 - 7:53pm on 07/13/15
- You nailed it. I don't put them in the fridge--and if you do, it stops any possible - Charley - 8:33pm on 07/13/15
- Right now, we are full swing into tomato season. The growers are finally bringing in the heirlooms, - KarenNoCA - 11:05pm on 07/13/15
- That schmear of mustard on the pie crust is interesting. I have never done that.. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:35pm on 07/15/15
- My go-to tomato pie recipe mixes honey and stone ground mustard and paints - deb-in-MI - 6:52pm on 07/15/15
- I make a tomato thing using puff pastry. It calls for spreading Parmesan cheese on the bottom - KarenNoCA - 11:31pm on 07/15/15
- That was the first time I ever had a "tomato pie"--about 25 years ago at a catered - Charley - 12:25am on 07/16/15