Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I Traca! Thanks for thinking of me!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27801 at 10:28 pm on Jul 16, 2015
I am going to make kimchi tomorrow and try using that in my version of the soup. I made the broth today with beef rib bones and pork neck bones. I will strain it tomorrow and add the noodles to it. It just had a little bit of meat in it, but it was absolutely delicious. I will let you know how it turns out.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 27801. Has anyone had Preserved Cabbage Soup with Pork? - Dawn_MO - 10:15pm on 07/14/15 (8)
- Dawn, I was just thinking about you. Nice to see you pop in! [NT] - Traca - 10:56pm on 07/14/15
- I Traca! Thanks for thinking of me! - Dawn_MO - 10:28pm on 07/16/15
- Can't wait to hear how it goes. Also, question. I made pupusas the other day. Do - Traca - 3:13pm on 07/17/15
- I'd love the pupusa recipe!! AND the curtido :) [NT] - cheezz - 12:46am on 07/20/15
- Cheezz, here you go. I didn't make the curtido, but will try soon. I made tamales and had leftover [LINK] - Traca - 6:36am on 07/20/15
- Thank you! [NT] - cheezz - 9:19pm on 07/20/15
- My mouth thinks the curtido recipe sounds right :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:20pm on 07/20/15
- I love pupusas with curtido - the one I get at our Farmer's Market tastes like it has lime juice - LisainLA - 10:41pm on 07/20/15