Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Love Cathy's Laarb! We make it frequently. Somewhere, on the site are pics of Richard
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27812 at 11:58 pm on Jul 17, 2015
enjoying Cathy's Laarb! This is my go to dish instead of serving a taco bar in our home. We make the meat, serve with lots of different sides and everyone eats it differently. Some like to roll up the meat in lettuce, others make it into a salad. I put out onions, water chestnuts, scallions, cucumbers, cilantro, etc....
This is really a wonderful dish!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27812. CathyZ...what condiments do you serve with your Laarb? - KarenNoCA - 12:39pm on 07/17/15 (5)
- she mentions the condiments at the end of her recipe in Search [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:01pm on 07/17/15
- Here's a link for one of her posts and she mentions the condiments. [LINK] - orchid - 3:19pm on 07/17/15
- Thanks, marinated jalapenos and red onion it will be for me. - KarenNoCA - 7:12pm on 07/17/15
- Love Cathy's Laarb! We make it frequently. Somewhere, on the site are pics of Richard - barb_b - 11:58pm on 07/17/15
- I use pretty much what I posted in 2006- sometimes I use different peppers. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:43pm on 07/18/15