Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've made this so many times since you posted it, Traca...and I think a little thank you every time.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27807 at 6:15 pm on Jul 18, 2015
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27807. Remembered this delicious dish today. Tomato Tatin. Hello, summer! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 4:42am on 07/16/15 (12)
- I would do this with tomato slices rather than plum tomatoes, and - Charley - 1:46pm on 07/16/15
- Regular tomatoes have much more liquid than the meaty plums, would it be wise to take out the seeds - KarenNoCA - 3:06pm on 07/16/15
- In my post above about tomato pie, I roasted the heirlooms for one of the - Charley - 3:22pm on 07/16/15
- I made this and here is the picture. I used regular tomatoes. worked fine. just roast longer [LINK] [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 8:36pm on 07/16/15
- Looks terrific!! And why not basil!! I'm gonna give this a try. nt [NT] - Charley - 8:50pm on 07/16/15
- here are some notes. spelled tartin for the search. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:12pm on 07/16/15
- A work of art! Lovely Ang! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:54am on 07/17/15
- I think it just didn't pull up in the search because it has a slash on both sides... - cheezz - 12:49am on 07/20/15
- This is in T&T. See Ang's link above for notes the first time around (hint: cut back the salt) [NT] - Traca - 7:11pm on 07/17/15
- I've made this so many times since you posted it, Traca...and I think a little thank you every time. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:15pm on 07/18/15
- Aww...how sweet! Thanks. [NT] - Traca - 7:32pm on 07/21/15
- YES!! This was fabulous - couldn't stop eating it! Thanks for the over salting tip :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:50am on 08/09/15