Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
I use pretty much what I posted in 2006- sometimes I use different peppers.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27812 at 3:43 pm on Jul 18, 2015
I use Serranos both green and red- sometimes Jalapeņos but usually the Thai peppers when I can find them. Once you make the Laarb you can figure out fun stuff to use next time. I still love this dish all these years later.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27812. CathyZ...what condiments do you serve with your Laarb? - KarenNoCA - 12:39pm on 07/17/15 (5)
- she mentions the condiments at the end of her recipe in Search [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:01pm on 07/17/15
- Here's a link for one of her posts and she mentions the condiments. [LINK] - orchid - 3:19pm on 07/17/15
- Thanks, marinated jalapenos and red onion it will be for me. - KarenNoCA - 7:12pm on 07/17/15
- Love Cathy's Laarb! We make it frequently. Somewhere, on the site are pics of Richard - barb_b - 11:58pm on 07/17/15
- I use pretty much what I posted in 2006- sometimes I use different peppers. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:43pm on 07/18/15