Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Like Pinterest, is there a way to save a recipe from this site?...
Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posted to Thread #27817 at 8:04 pm on Jul 18, 2015
I've found so many recipes that I would like to try, but I either forget about them, or I have forgotten the name of the recipe. It would be so nice to have someplace to store them easily.
What do you do?
Other messages in this thread:
- 27817. Like Pinterest, is there a way to save a recipe from this site?... - cheri - 8:04pm on 07/18/15 (9)
- I'm scared to start using Pinterest - cyalexa2 - 8:45pm on 07/18/15
- I print them out and toss into a to do file folder. Every couple of months - KarenNoCA - 11:13pm on 07/18/15
- That's what I do as well. Or, you can keep a list of recipes on this site you want to remember,... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:52pm on 07/19/15
- That's what I do sometimes with the links in a Word doc - and then make a note of the - LisainLA - 3:19pm on 07/20/15
- I'm working on something for this which you can test out? - pmassell_93 - 9:19pm on 07/18/15
- I cut and paste them into my paprika app [NT] - rhoward2va - 12:24am on 07/19/15
- I either copy/paste into Word, or hit the 'print message' selection on the left under options and - cheezz - 1:00am on 07/20/15
- I copy and e-mail them to myself. Or for a Pinterest alternative, you can use Pocket. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 6:30am on 07/20/15
- I paste the whole recipe into a Word document, and have a document for each type of recipe [IMAGE] - Lana in FL - 6:08pm on 07/23/15