Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
more NFR chat: After the movie let out
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #27818 at 2:24 am on Jul 19, 2015
dh and I hung back. He's having knee pain and after sitting without his leg elevated, he was a bit wobbly getting up. I tried to help stabilize him and he joked, "Stop fondling me." I started to laugh and pulled out my phone to copy down what he said to text our boys, but I was laughing so hard, autocorrect gave me a hand.
The first time, instead of "Stop fondling me," I had "Drop fondue long me." The second attempt ended up "Stop go delving me." By the time we cleared the theater doors into the main hallway, I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face. As we passed a group of women, one of them turned to her friends and said, "I want to have what she's having." :-) Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 27818. NFR: We saw Trainwreck - loved it - colleenmomof2 - 2:13am on 07/19/15 (5)
- more NFR chat: After the movie let out - colleenmomof2 - 2:24am on 07/19/15
- Sounds like a really fun, special evening!! Thx for sharing! [NT] - barb_b - 1:42pm on 07/19/15
- I just love posts like this! Fondue your husband for me. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:13pm on 07/19/15
- Fabulous story! [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:17pm on 07/19/15
- Thanks for the heads up and sorry but I'd like to add one here. I - orchid - 2:53pm on 07/19/15