Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the heads up and sorry but I'd like to add one here. I
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27818 at 10:53 am on Jul 19, 2015
like when anyone here suggest a good or interesting movie that I might not know of. Marilyn has given me several. Thanks Mar. Last night we watched a really sweet movie with Morgan Freeman that we picked up from the library. It's called "The Magic of Belle Isle". If you haven't seen it you might enjoy it.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27818. NFR: We saw Trainwreck - loved it - colleenmomof2 - 10:13pm on 07/18/15 (5)
- more NFR chat: After the movie let out - colleenmomof2 - 10:24pm on 07/18/15
- Sounds like a really fun, special evening!! Thx for sharing! [NT] - barb_b - 9:42am on 07/19/15
- I just love posts like this! Fondue your husband for me. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:13am on 07/19/15
- Fabulous story! [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:17pm on 07/19/15
- Thanks for the heads up and sorry but I'd like to add one here. I - orchid - 10:53am on 07/19/15