Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I checked out some recipes with this same title or close to it and most had more flavors
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27819 at 7:32 pm on Jul 19, 2015
Personally, I have never liked the looks of a portobello mushroom. I would use a beautiful large white mushroom.
However, why not try it, making up a small batch, with just two and see how you like it. Sometimes the simplest of recipes turn out awesome.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 27819. Grilled Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms: What do you think about this recipe? [IMAGE] - orchid - 1:56pm on 07/19/15 (8)
- Personally, I don't see enough flavor and I'm not overly fond of mushrooms - Charley - 3:08pm on 07/19/15
- I checked out some recipes with this same title or close to it and most had more flavors [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:32pm on 07/19/15
- We love portabellas so I'm good with that. I always thought I would - orchid - 7:50pm on 07/19/15
- Orchid, I would love your thoughts, I make stuffed shrooms often, and never have done a shrimp stuffing [NT] - barb_b - 9:12pm on 07/19/15
- This would have to be something I tasted and liked first...the concept isn't working - MarilynFL - 8:00am on 07/20/15
- Texture! That's it! I think on second thought it's the texture of the - orchid - 8:49am on 07/20/15
- It also needs a creamy element or something to serve as a binder - I can't picture it - LisainLA - 11:12am on 07/20/15
- I first saw the photo and thought it looked creamy or cheesy and - orchid - 1:31pm on 07/20/15