Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I either copy/paste into Word, or hit the 'print message' selection on the left under options and
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #27817 at 9:00 pm on Jul 19, 2015
when the print window pops up I select 'print as pdf' to save it in a file folder on my desktop.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27817. Like Pinterest, is there a way to save a recipe from this site?... - cheri - 4:04pm on 07/18/15 (9)
- I'm scared to start using Pinterest - cyalexa2 - 4:45pm on 07/18/15
- I print them out and toss into a to do file folder. Every couple of months - KarenNoCA - 7:13pm on 07/18/15
- That's what I do as well. Or, you can keep a list of recipes on this site you want to remember,... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:52pm on 07/19/15
- That's what I do sometimes with the links in a Word doc - and then make a note of the - LisainLA - 11:19am on 07/20/15
- I'm working on something for this which you can test out? - pmassell_93 - 5:19pm on 07/18/15
- I cut and paste them into my paprika app [NT] - rhoward2va - 8:24pm on 07/18/15
- I either copy/paste into Word, or hit the 'print message' selection on the left under options and - cheezz - 9:00pm on 07/19/15
- I copy and e-mail them to myself. Or for a Pinterest alternative, you can use Pocket. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 2:30am on 07/20/15
- I paste the whole recipe into a Word document, and have a document for each type of recipe [IMAGE] - Lana in FL - 2:08pm on 07/23/15