Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This would have to be something I tasted and liked first...the concept isn't working
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27819 at 12:00 pm on Jul 20, 2015
for me texture-wise.
I like when shrimp firms up and when mushrooms exude their moisture and become meaty-tasting. I don't see either of those two outcomes happening with this method.
Please let us know how it turns out. Sounds very low-cal and would be a great appetizer for that reason.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27819. Grilled Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms: What do you think about this recipe? [IMAGE] - orchid - 5:56pm on 07/19/15 (8)
- Personally, I don't see enough flavor and I'm not overly fond of mushrooms - Charley - 7:08pm on 07/19/15
- I checked out some recipes with this same title or close to it and most had more flavors [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:32pm on 07/19/15
- We love portabellas so I'm good with that. I always thought I would - orchid - 11:50pm on 07/19/15
- Orchid, I would love your thoughts, I make stuffed shrooms often, and never have done a shrimp stuffing [NT] - barb_b - 1:12am on 07/20/15
- This would have to be something I tasted and liked first...the concept isn't working - MarilynFL - 12:00pm on 07/20/15
- Texture! That's it! I think on second thought it's the texture of the - orchid - 12:49pm on 07/20/15
- It also needs a creamy element or something to serve as a binder - I can't picture it - LisainLA - 3:12pm on 07/20/15
- I first saw the photo and thought it looked creamy or cheesy and - orchid - 5:31pm on 07/20/15