Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I first saw the photo and thought it looked creamy or cheesy and
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27819 at 1:31 pm on Jul 20, 2015
when I read it I saw it wasn't. I just kept looking at the photo and back to the ingredients and decided maybe I should try it. But after a couple of days I started to question it. I agree with you. I think it would be more of a shrimp cake. I think I'll try the same concept but use the recipe Karen posted. It looks good.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27819. Grilled Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms: What do you think about this recipe? [IMAGE] - orchid - 1:56pm on 07/19/15 (8)
- Personally, I don't see enough flavor and I'm not overly fond of mushrooms - Charley - 3:08pm on 07/19/15
- I checked out some recipes with this same title or close to it and most had more flavors [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:32pm on 07/19/15
- We love portabellas so I'm good with that. I always thought I would - orchid - 7:50pm on 07/19/15
- Orchid, I would love your thoughts, I make stuffed shrooms often, and never have done a shrimp stuffing [NT] - barb_b - 9:12pm on 07/19/15
- This would have to be something I tasted and liked first...the concept isn't working - MarilynFL - 8:00am on 07/20/15
- Texture! That's it! I think on second thought it's the texture of the - orchid - 8:49am on 07/20/15
- It also needs a creamy element or something to serve as a binder - I can't picture it - LisainLA - 11:12am on 07/20/15
- I first saw the photo and thought it looked creamy or cheesy and - orchid - 1:31pm on 07/20/15