Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
I love pupusas with curtido - the one I get at our Farmer's Market tastes like it has lime juice
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27801 at 10:41 pm on Jul 20, 2015
in there somewhere. This is making me want some - good thing the market is tomorrow!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27801. Has anyone had Preserved Cabbage Soup with Pork? - Dawn_MO - 10:15pm on 07/14/15 (8)
- Dawn, I was just thinking about you. Nice to see you pop in! [NT] - Traca - 10:56pm on 07/14/15
- I Traca! Thanks for thinking of me! - Dawn_MO - 10:28pm on 07/16/15
- Can't wait to hear how it goes. Also, question. I made pupusas the other day. Do - Traca - 3:13pm on 07/17/15
- I'd love the pupusa recipe!! AND the curtido :) [NT] - cheezz - 12:46am on 07/20/15
- Cheezz, here you go. I didn't make the curtido, but will try soon. I made tamales and had leftover [LINK] - Traca - 6:36am on 07/20/15
- Thank you! [NT] - cheezz - 9:19pm on 07/20/15
- My mouth thinks the curtido recipe sounds right :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:20pm on 07/20/15
- I love pupusas with curtido - the one I get at our Farmer's Market tastes like it has lime juice - LisainLA - 10:41pm on 07/20/15