Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
this FC recipe for hash which accompanied their slow-roasted pork shoulder is good.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27920 at 3:04 pm on Aug 17, 2015
Other messages in this thread:
- 27920. This was excellent, and I loved the suggestions for leftovers, especially the hash idea. [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 10:49pm on 08/16/15 (7)
- this FC recipe for hash which accompanied their slow-roasted pork shoulder is good. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:04pm on 08/17/15
- My husband would love this...thanks! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:36pm on 08/17/15
- You're welcome, I thought you might like to see the other 2 recipes from that article. Both delish. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:10pm on 08/17/15
- Rec: Pork Ragout with Soft Polenta [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:11pm on 08/17/15
- Rec: Pulled-Pork Sandwiches with Cabbage, Caper, and Herb Slaw [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:13pm on 08/17/15
- We had BBQ pulled pork at the beach this week and then BBQ scrambled - Charley - 9:09pm on 08/17/15
- I just froze 2 qts. of the pork, have made note of this. While putting my stash in the freezer - KarenNoCA - 10:50pm on 08/17/15