Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have never made any cakes like that but have wondered when one
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #28922 at 2:53 pm on Aug 4, 2016
puts all the time and effort to make such beautiful and perfect cake, is it hard to do the first cut into them? Do folks always appreciate it when one does such a masterpiece for them?
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 28922. Some spectacularly decorated cakes - the talent is Amazing!! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 1:30pm on 08/04/16 (5)
- I have never made any cakes like that but have wondered when one - KarenNoCA - 2:53pm on 08/04/16
- From my experience, no, people do not appreciate the time it takes - Richard in Cincy - 3:53pm on 08/04/16
- I'm no fan of fondant as well and won't use it... - MariaDNoCA - 5:35pm on 08/04/16
- I totally get the not using fondant. It's more of the artistry that amazes me - deb-in-MI - 4:08pm on 08/05/16
- They're based out of West Palm Beach. Very affluent area. I fly in there when I visit - Traca - 8:52pm on 08/06/16