Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Glad you enjoyed it. It is a good combination of flavors and textures, and an experienced...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29344 at 2:50 pm on Jan 9, 2017
...cook like yourself can bring those elements together any number of ways.
My immersion blender gave up the ghost a couple of years ago and I haven't replaced it yet.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29344. Michael, I made the Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:26pm on 01/08/17 (7)
- Does sound good. I can recommend adding kale to this mix. I've used chicken, kale, butternut, onions - MarilynFL - 11:45am on 01/09/17
- Glad you enjoyed it. It is a good combination of flavors and textures, and an experienced... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:50pm on 01/09/17
- Don't need an immersion blender. A good potato masher works great - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:04pm on 01/09/17
- Believe it or not, our Ninja blender is a workhorse around here. It cost a whopping... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:19pm on 01/09/17
- my potato masher works great to make guacamole.. ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 8:53pm on 01/09/17
- Mine works great as a sceptor when I lose the jewel-encrusted one. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 01/10/17
- Since you brought that up.... - SallyBR - 7:45pm on 01/10/17