Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Believe it or not, our Ninja blender is a workhorse around here. It cost a whopping...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29344 at 2:19 pm on Jan 9, 2017
...$69 at a cyber-Monday deal a few years back. It has 1000 watts of power and the multi-tiered blades make short work of anything we put into it.
I love it for pureeing chiles, spices, etc., to make Arbol Salsa.
It cleans up easily, since the whole blade lifts out and the container is square.
PS: My favorite non-traditional use for my good ol' potato masher is to break up ground meat while it's browning in the skillet or wok. Works like a charm!
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29344. Michael, I made the Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:26am on 01/08/17 (7)
- Does sound good. I can recommend adding kale to this mix. I've used chicken, kale, butternut, onions - MarilynFL - 6:45am on 01/09/17
- Glad you enjoyed it. It is a good combination of flavors and textures, and an experienced... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:50am on 01/09/17
- Don't need an immersion blender. A good potato masher works great - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:04am on 01/09/17
- Believe it or not, our Ninja blender is a workhorse around here. It cost a whopping... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:19pm on 01/09/17
- my potato masher works great to make guacamole.. ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 3:53pm on 01/09/17
- Mine works great as a sceptor when I lose the jewel-encrusted one. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:55am on 01/10/17
- Since you brought that up.... - SallyBR - 2:45pm on 01/10/17