Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, but do your locally grown garlic bulbs glow in the dark? I think not.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29346 at 8:06 pm on Jan 9, 2017
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29346. I'm 30 miles from the "Garlic capital of the world" and garlic from China is cheaper. - MariaDNoCA - 7:32pm on 01/09/17 (13)
- Yes, but do your locally grown garlic bulbs glow in the dark? I think not. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:06pm on 01/09/17
- And the local garlic will be fresher. Have you tried growing garlic? Very easy. . . - mistral - 8:37pm on 01/09/17
- I should grow it. Clearly I'm in the right climate! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:21am on 01/10/17
- I'm doing seriously less tomatoes than my insanity of last year. 2 days ago I saw a ripe tomato! - MariaDNoCA - 4:26am on 01/10/17
- Personally, I would not buy any food from China if I knew it came from there. Given what happened - KarenNoCA - 12:27am on 01/10/17
- Wealso have a Havanese. Love our Teddy Bear! [NT] - barb_b - 5:04pm on 01/10/17
- They are so much fun and the best of the best! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:05pm on 01/11/17
- I buy Christopher Ranch garlic and grew it twice. So easy. Just take the cloves and plop them - KarenNoCA - 12:33am on 01/10/17
- That's one of the ranches nearby. I do try to only buy local, but sometimes going to 3 stores just - MariaDNoCA - 4:06am on 01/10/17
- I agree, Maria! The costs don't make sense. [NT] - LisainLA - 3:57pm on 01/10/17
- Off-topic but related to the Garlic Capital area - we spent the night in Gilroy while looking - LisainLA - 4:01am on 01/10/17
- It doesn't smell like that all year long. Mostly when they're bottling up the crop. - MariaDNoCA - 4:14am on 01/10/17
- That is very interesting about the smell, and good to know. We were there in August, so - LisainLA - 3:59pm on 01/10/17