Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
GeorgiaRose, I wanted to thank you for posting about the Cuisinart Blade Recall
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29347 at 8:14 pm on Jan 9, 2017
I checked my DLC-7 Cuisinart food processor at home immediately, but I have the same model (bought used at a thrift store) at my NC house. Thanks to your note and link, I checked that one while in NC dealing with falling trees beating up on my house. My blade from that Cuisinart is okay as well, so I'm 0 for 2. Perfect!
Thanks also to Pat (CA) who sent me an email to warn me about this issue.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29347. GeorgiaRose, I wanted to thank you for posting about the Cuisinart Blade Recall - MarilynFL - 8:14pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- Has anyone got their new blades yet? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/10/17
- Not me, but I got a form letter. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:07am on 01/10/17
- Yes I did. And my Sister got hers [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:13pm on 01/10/17
- You're most welcome! Still waiting on my replacement blade. [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 9:19pm on 01/10/17
- Still waiting for mine. Received an email that they were inundated but will send when possible. [NT] - rhoward2va - 9:33pm on 01/10/17