Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Food Saver Dilemma
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29348 at 8:36 pm on Jan 9, 2017
My brand new Food Saver of only 6 months gave up. Amazon will not take it back as it is past the return date. I cannot get through to Food Saver, keep getting a message that they are overwhelmed at the moment with calls.
I have been doing research and found a lot of comments that the company has been purchased by someone else and they do not care. I also read that the older ones are much better and lasted longer than the new ones.
Does anyone have experience with any of the other brands, how they hold up and customer service? I use my Food Saver almost everyday and miss it so much. Thanks
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 1:07pm on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 7:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/11/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 2:25pm on 01/12/17