Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29348 at 1:07 pm on Jan 10, 2017
what isn't working on yours.
Sometimes it is the channel that has gotten something in it, etc. I haave had 3 or 4 --the one that was them most wonky was the one with all the bells and whistles--tubes, etc. I went back to the one that just sucks, so to speak.
Does it not make a seal?
I don't know of any better but maybe there are--I would definitely wait for customer service rep--or do it yourself.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 1:07pm on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 7:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/11/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 2:25pm on 01/12/17