Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29348 at 3:39 pm on Jan 10, 2017
is that you have to be sure to hold the bag taunt and curve it down just right for it to engage. Other than that, all it is doing when I turn on is to show a read light on the seal bar,. I cannot make any bags nor can I seal anything. It is silent. My channel is clean and so are the gaskets.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 1:07pm on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 7:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/11/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 2:25pm on 01/12/17