Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Since you brought that up....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #29344 at 2:45 pm on Jan 10, 2017
I tend to use mine when I am karaokeing in the kitchen, much to my dogs (and husband's) amusement
Other messages in this thread:
- 29344. Michael, I made the Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:26am on 01/08/17 (7)
- Does sound good. I can recommend adding kale to this mix. I've used chicken, kale, butternut, onions - MarilynFL - 6:45am on 01/09/17
- Glad you enjoyed it. It is a good combination of flavors and textures, and an experienced... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:50am on 01/09/17
- Don't need an immersion blender. A good potato masher works great - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:04am on 01/09/17
- Believe it or not, our Ninja blender is a workhorse around here. It cost a whopping... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:19pm on 01/09/17
- my potato masher works great to make guacamole.. ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 3:53pm on 01/09/17
- Mine works great as a sceptor when I lose the jewel-encrusted one. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:55am on 01/10/17
- Since you brought that up.... - SallyBR - 2:45pm on 01/10/17